This California bungalow style house was built in 1917 for Fannie Osbourne. It is one of many homes in Woodland, California, designed by William Fait in the Beamer Park subdivision after it opened in 1914.
Around 1920, Frank L. Morris Sr., and his wife, Theresa, bought the house. In 1929, Morris bought the creamery on Main Street in 1929 that was started by his father. He changed its name to Sanitary Dairy and eventually expanded to include a soda fountain. The creamery eventually changed locations.
The home sold to Bob and Darlene Jamison. Bob was an attorney, while Darlene was a high school English teacher.
The Hilleby family bought the home in 1982.