In 1876, this Italianate was built as a rental property in Concord, Massachusetts.
Cyrus H. Cook lived here in 1885 and eventually bought the home by 1893. Cook was in the Customs service and served as Captain of Concord Artillery Co., Sixth Mass Regiment. He commanded the company through the Spanish American War and was promoted to Major after the war ended.
He died in 1914.