This photo is a bit like Where’s Waldo because so much of the Jabez Howland House was shaded.
Built in 1667 by Jacob Mitchell, the house is significant because it’s the only house left in Plymouth, Mass., where Pilgrims actually lived. Jabez Howland was the son of John and Elizabeth Howland, who came to America on the Mayflower.
Jabez lived in the house until 1680, when he and his family moved to Rhode Island. The house was privately owned by various people and families until 1912 when it was purchased to be a museum. It was then restored, and then restored a second time in 1936-1940.
It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Owned by the The Pilgrim John Howland Society, it is open for tours from June to October. See the website for more information.