Originally located on the Wakefield, Mass., town common, this structure began as a tin shop in 1804 before becoming a house for Ebenezer Wiley.
Wiley was a successful shoe manufacturer, but died in 1817 at the age of 36. Benjamin Eaton, a deacon at First Parish Church was its next owner, and it remained in the Eaton family until the late 19th century.
The family of James Coughlin lived here in the early 20th century.
With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the home has a little over 2,200 square feet.