Set along the historic Eastern Promenade in Portland, Maine, the John Griffin House features a stellar view overlooking Casco Bay.
The house was built in 1909 for John Griffin, a prominent fruit dealer, who, with his brother Lindsay, owned The Griffin Brothers on the Portland waterfront. (Lindsay also built two different sprawling homes on Eastern Promenade in 1897 and 1908.)
This blue beauty remains a single family home with 4,894 square feet, six bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
It last sold in 1996 for $310,000.