Built in 1855, the Call-Bartlett House is in the Pleasant Street historic district of Arlington, Mass.
Henry Call was its first owner, followed by George Bartlett, who lived there four decades.
A draftsman and lithographer, Bartlett was also a professor at the State Normal Arts School. An English native, he was a draftsman, designer and lithographer before coming to America in 1870.
Bartlett lived here from the 1880s until his death in 1923.
Boasting six bedrooms and and five bathrooms, the Call-Bartlett House has 5,332 square feet. According to a five-year-old real estate listing, the house also has two fireplaces, a library, a two-story portico and an elevator that serves all three levels.
Interior photos of this amazing place can still be viewed from the real estate listing.
Currently assessed at $1.4 million, the back of the property overlooks Spy Pond.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.