The owners of a music store in Woodland, California were the original owners of this 1927 house in the same town. With a rusticated stucco exterior, it was built by Joseph Motroni as an adaptation of Tudor Revival style.
Harry and Lorraine Traynham lived in the home for about 60 years. Around 1987, Marilyn Davis Wirth bought the home and updated the kitchen, downstairs bath and landscaping.
The home has been owned by Richard and Patricia Wheeler since 1995.