Built in 1905 in Spokane, Washington, the Charles and Susan Hussey House is an excellent example of Craftsman architecture.
Located in Booge’s Historic District, the house was designed by John A. Creutzer and originally featured a wrap-around porch that was altered during 1940 when the house was remodeled into apartments.
While it housed seven apartments, its ebony-finished fir woodwork, built-ins, pocket doors, inglenook, boxed beams, interior doors, butler’s pantry built-ins, oak floors and windows were all preserved.
In 2005, it was converted back into a single family home. It is listed on the Spokane Register of Historic Places in 1991.