Built by banker Joseph McClelland in 1879, this Napa, California showstopper is in a neighborhood of gorgeous historic places.
The house was sold to the Priest family in the early 1930s. Dr. Ethel Priest was the first female Napa Valley Unified School district physician and her husband Karlton was an orthodontist in Napa.
Celeste Carducci purchased the historic home in 1988 from the Priest family. She began its preservation, creation and conversion into a Bed and Breakfast between 1988-1991. It still operates as a B&B today.